SG6 Pre-Seed Organic Fertiliser
For both fine and outfield turf. For use all year round if required. (6-9-6)
Contains a fairly high level of phosphate to encourage root development and sufficient nitrogen and potash to promote rapid establishment and dense sward.
An all year round quality fertiliser that contains fairly high levels of phosphate to encourage good healthy root development, along with a balanced nitrogen and potash for rapid establishment and a dense sward.
Particularly designed for use before or after seeding, adding vital nutrients to accelerate the root growth cycle in the seed bed of the newly sown area.
- Granule dispersal/breakdown takes around 4-5 days.
- High levels of Phosphate\Potash to help encourage growth and root development.
- Balanced Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and potassium (NPK) to strengthen turf.
- Nutrient release for upto 6 weeks after application.
- When applying, ensure you get even application/coverage by using a mechanical spreader, set at the correct settings.
- Apply when the grass is actively growing.
- Avoid mowing for around a week either side of the application.
- Avoid applying during Frosty or Drought conditions.
Application rate: 70g/sq. m. (2oz/sq. yd.)
Coverage: 285 sq.m @ 70g per metre
Autumn: September, October, November.
Winter: December, January, February.
Spring: March, April, May.
Summer: June, July, August.
Packaged Weight: 20kg
There are no reviews yet.